Increase Safety, Save Space, and Reduce Engineering Time
Eaton XTSE safety contactors are designed with the OEM and end-customer in mind. Providing enhanced levels of safety, XTSE contactors integrate to applications to not only achieve the highest safety circuits, but also provide additional levels of protection that reinforce end-user safety.
- AC and DC Devices with the Same Dimensions Achieved with an Electronically Controlled Coil System Allow for Space Savings and Reduced Engineering Design Time
- Integrated Suppressors in DC-Controlled Contactors Offer Reductions in Total Logistics and Inventory Costs by Limiting the Number of Products to Order and Stock
- Expanded Range of DC Coil Control Voltages Allows Reliable Operation Through Fluctuations in Control Voltages
- Twin Terminals with Separate Sockets in Contactors Up to 400 A Offer Installation and Application Flexibility When Using Wires of Different Sizes
- Improved Integrity of the Connections Reduces Cabling Faults